Fish Clindamycin 150 mg 100 Capsuleskraft drugs
Fish Clindamycin 150 mg 100 Capsules
Fish cin Clindamycin 150 mg By Kraft drug is an antibiotic that exerts a bactericidal action on gram-positive and some gram-negative bacteria in fish. Used for the control of some common bacterial fish diseases, such as Aeromonas, Pseudomonas, and Mycobacterial (Gill diseases and Chondrococcus).
This product is USP grade and manufactured in the USA
Description: Fish Clindamycin exerts a bactericidal action on gram positive and some gram negative bacteria. Useful for control of some common bacterial fish diseases including aeromonas and psuedomonas genera and mysobacterial group (gill dieases, chondrococcus).
Available Sizes/Strengths :
- Fish Cin - Clindamycin 150 mg 100 Capsules
- Fish Cin - Clindamycin 150 mg 50 Capsules
- Fish Cin - Clindamycin 150 mg 100 Capsules 2packs
- Fish Clindamycin 150 mg 100 Capsules 3packs
Active Ingredients: Clindamycin 150 mg
- Add contents of one capsule (150 mg) into aquarium for each 10 gallons of water. Repeat in 24 hours. It is suggested that a partial water change be made between treatments. While treatment duration depends on type and severity of infection, it is recommended that extended baths in the medication continue for a minimum of 5 days & for not more than 10 days. Discontinue treatment if no improvement is noted within 5 days. To remove harmless yellow color, change 20% of water and use charcoal filter until clear.
- usually ships within 1 business day to USA